Meet the Staff
- Responsible for the financial aspects of the office: payroll, refunds, bills, collections, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating computer software
- Helps at the front office or in the back with sterilization
- Married to Dr. Saari for 40 years, has 3 children, 2 son-in-laws, a grandson, and 1 long haired miniature dachshund Tasha
- Enjoys working out at the gym, yoga, reading, traveling, cooking, and spending time with family and friends
Beth-Front Desk Receptionist:
- Works the front office by scheduling patients for appointments, answering the phone, checking patients in and out, filing insurance, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Employed by Dr. Saari over 25 years
- Worked in Healthcare for 40 years
- Lakeland native
- Graduate of Kathleen High School
- Married, has 2 adult children, 2 grandsons and 2 labs, Georgia and Fletcher
- Enjoys working in her yard, spending time with family and friends, and Domino Night.
Paula K-Dental Assistant:
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Employed by Dr. Saari for 20 years
- Worked in General Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry
- Married for 30 years, has 1 son, 1 daughter, and several dogs, cats, chickens, and rabbits.
- Enjoys spending time at the beach, a time with her family.
Jeannie-Registered Dental Hygienist:
- Received Dental Hygiene Degree from Miami Dade Community College in 1997
- Employed by Dr. Saari for 14 years
- Worked as a Dental Hygienist in General Dentistry and Periodontics for 22 years
- Member of the American Dental Hygienists’ Association and the Florida Dental Hygienist’s Association
- Past President and Treasurer of Polk County Dental Hygienist’s Society
- Lifelong resident of Florida
Holly-Registered Dental Hygienist:
- Received Dental Hygiene Degree from Valencia Community College in 2009
- Employed by Dr. Saari for 7 years
- Worked as a Dental Hygienist in General Practice for 10 years
Gwen – Front Desk Receptionist:
- Works the front office by scheduling patients for appointments, answering the phone, checking patients in and out, filing insurance, etc.
- Certified Dental Assistant and assists Dr. Saari in the back office too,
- Has experience in General Dentistry, Pedodontics, Periodontics.
- Married and has 1 child named Clayton, 2 dogs named Marta and Luna, and 1 cat named Simone
- Enjoys family time, music, and cooking