Meet the Staff
- Responsible for the financial aspects of the office: payroll, refunds, bills, collections, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating computer software
- Helps in the front office or in the back with sterilization
- Married to Dr. Saari for 37 years, has 3 children, a son-in-law, and 2 long haired miniature dachshunds named Meg and Tasha
- Enjoys working out at the gym, yoga, reading, traveling, cooking and spending time with family and friends
Beth-Front Desk Receptionist:
- Works the front office by scheduling patients for appointments, answering the phone, checking patients in and out, filing insurance, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Employed by Dr. Saari over 20 years
- Worked in Healthcare for 38 years
- Lakeland native
- Graduate of Kathleen High School
- Married, has 2 adult children, a son-in-law, a grandson named Reid, and a chocolate lab named Georgia
- Enjoys working out, working in her yard, spending time with family and friends, and Domino Night.
Paula K-Dental Assistant:
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Employed by Dr. Saari for 18 years
- Worked in General Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry
- Married for 27 years, has 1 son and 1 daughter
- Enjoys traveling with her daughter, competitive cheerleading, spending time at the beach, a time with her family.
Paula J-Dental Assistant:
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Employed by Dr. Saari for 10 years
- Worked in dentistry since high school but was a “stay at home mom” for about 15 years, then decided to rejoin the work force
- Has worked for a Periodontist, and Endodontist, and a General Practitioner
- Married for 38 years, has 2 grown children, and 2 beautiful granddaughters
- Born in Portsmouth, VA but lived in Florida since 3 years old.
Jeannie-Registered Dental Hygienist:
- Received Dental Hygiene Degree from Miami Dade Community College in 1997
- Employed by Dr. Saari for 11 years
- Worked as a Dental Hygienist in General Dentistry and Periodontics for 19 years
- Member of the American Dental Hygienists’ Association and the Florida Dental Hygienist’s Association
- Past President and Treasurer of Polk County Dental Hygienist’s Society
- Married, has 1 daughter
- Lifelong resident of Florida
- Enjoys running, skiing, and salt water fishing
Holly-Registered Dental Hygienist:
- Received Dental Hygiene Degree from Valencia Community College in 2009
- Employed by Dr. Saari for 4 years
- Worked as a Dental Hygienist in General Practice for 7 years
- Has a son and a daughter
- Enjoys watching her kids cheer and play softball, spending time with family and friends, and cooking and eating
Gwen – Front Desk Receptionist:
- Works the front office by scheduling patients for appointments, answering the phone, checking patients in and out, filing insurance, etc.
- Certified Dental Assistant and formerly employed by Dr. Saari as Dental Assistant
- Has experience in General Dentistry, Pedodontics, Periodontics
- Married and has 1 child, Clayton, and 1 dog named Marta and 2 cats named Angie and Simone
- Enjoys family time such as watching Clayton with his Black Belt Demo Team and Flag Football, as well as music and cooking